Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 24


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Depoit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. "I Deserve to Be Extremely Wealthy and Rich"
  4. Visualization:
    I am in my fabulous Lexus. I psh thecircular button to switch the engine on. I smell the fascinating smell of the brand new leather. I touch the driving wheel leather as if for the first time.My GPS welcomes me. I set my destination. I go back to my new amazing house in alQura. II here the sound of water pouring into my swimming pool through the artificial mountain. A feeling of overwelming gratitude takes me over. A wave of inner power carries me to the realization of how lucky and fortunate I am to have lived in this loving universe. Music is on and it;s time to dance.
  5. My beautfiful successes that I had today:

    - Sent the IMM applications as I said I will do it today.(I kept my word).

    - Completed day 24 of 90 and commited to fully be in it to 90 and beyond.

    - Enthusiasically picked up a coin I received on the street.

    - Took immediate action to remedy my tooth. Went to see him in Jahra despite the distance.

    - Succeeded in being somewhat present while the pain was there. I realized that I was more than my physical body and I am the observer of the pain not it. I found it pretty profound that I can still smile and laugh no matter what.

    - Listened and reinforced Harv's message on keeping your word.

    - Made sure the transfer of domain has happened by preseverent emails between me, the old company, and the new hosting company.

    - Took "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" with me to the dentist to use the waiting time for something useful.

    - Greeted people in the clinic warmly and with presence. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Asked Hmoud to send me the attendance sheet he hasn't send me for a while.

No comments: