Friday, August 14, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 13

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!
  4. Today I woke up early @ 7:30 to start studying for MCPD despite being in the weekend. Even though I was tempted to the convenience of sleeping in, I got up, washed my face and finished the amount of reading I had before noon. Today I am depositing my "No Matter What!" first check/commitment with regard to passive income.
  5. My awesome successes for today:

    - Finished over 50 pages of 1000 for the next MCPD exam. Total so far is 304. Yes!

    - Completed the the vast majority of data collection and entry for the ON, CA application. Yes!

    - Contacted Mom in Syria to get the necessary information from her.

    - Attended Sheikh Abdul Qader gathering and had quite an amusing social night.

    - Did my declarations and VAKS despite my mind's worry about dad's thoughts around what I'm doing. I knew he was listening and I continued regardless. I felt incredibly good afterwards.

    - Kept my spin perfectly erect and upright intentionally for the vast majority of today in appreciation of my "height gift".

    - Greeted a Sheikh's son whom I haven't seen for a while very warmly.

    - Made my brother laugh over IM with my "You know too, much" comment. Such a joy he and his laugh are.

    - Gave my neck and lower back a fantastic power tap.

    - Got the zero friction marketing course. Can't wait to apply. Yes!

    - Depositing another commitment into my "No Matter What" box.

    - Sent my little lovely sister a happy birthday note.

No comments: