Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 21

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Financial Freedom. "I Am Financially Free". Done!
  4. Waves of Gratitude:

    - Thank you for the amazing warrior persistance of being unstoppable.

    - Thank you so much for the loving beautiful family gathering that I had today and continue to have. Great laughs.

    - I am so grateful for my wonderful helpful great-service car. Thank you thank you thank you.

    - I love you. Thank you for my very high typing speed which allows me to code and develop very very quickly.

    - Thank you very much for the amazing power of LINQ. You allowed me to discover it and get more and more familiar with its uses.

    - I am so grateful for the great leadership of Faisal. Thank you for this person for he is such an inspiration of balance, caring, and determinism.

    -Thank you very much for the TruSage techniques. They are so easy to implement and have far-reaching transformative effects.

    - Thanks a million for the love of Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Khalo, Miss Dorothy, Kaia, Duha, and everyone else.

    -Thank you very much for my wonderful gem of a book reader. My Kindle. Re-kindling my passion for reading.

    - I am so eternally grateful for my stylish Dell laptop, My Cowon D2, My Nokia 6500, My 160 Gb Toshiba, My 600 Gb Western Digital.

    - Thank you very much for the effective launch of our website.

    Pick one. Why are you grateful for this?

    I am so grateful for the love of those around me because it shows that I am in a loving universe that outflows and expresses this love through everything and everyone. Love shines through every human being as they allow it to be. It makes me feel loved, in every second in every moment it's being given. It's an act of giving that happens every instant. I am so grateful for every second; every breath bestowed on me. Always receiving gifts. So thank you thank you thank you.
  5. Awesome Successes I enjoyed today:

    - I finished over 50 pages of 1000 for the next MCPD exam. Total so far is 603 (that's over 60% YAY!)

    - I shared with my dad the amazing realization of how small and unassuming an atom is not to mention how eternally durable.

    - I got the launch of our website going. Uploaded all the files and is already making it happen.

    - Watched over 6 videos on LINQ and the different uses for it. Got to know how to use a lambda expression. Yes Yes Yes.

    - I have completed 3 weeks now of the programm and is a 1000% commited to living with it to day 90 and beyond.

    - I am doing this exercise even though it's beyond 1:00 am in the morning because I am commited to not sleep until this is complete.

    - Stayed with the commitment I stated yesterday of re-writing 5 articles. Done that before these exercises.

    - Allowed myself to have great laughs in our visit to Khalo. I also made others laugh several times during the visit.

    - Changed the IIS framework of the website host to the correct version.

    - Sat with Salem and just allowed him to be. Pondering on the amazing gift that is the mind when it is used properly.

    - Helped prepare some Iftar dishes for the visit of Dr. Essam. Yes Yes Yes


    HAVE A GOOD NIGHT :-)

No comments: