Friday, August 21, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 20


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. Done! "I Am A Money Magnet"
  4. Acting in spite of:

    - I will rewrite and spin 5 articles out of the Adsense Treasure package I bought. Tomorrow.

    - I will Study another 50 pages for the MCPD exam tomorrow.

    You Have My WORD!
  5. Awesome Successes I had today:

    - Studied 50 pages of 1000. Total so far is 550 (That's 55% YAY!).

    - I congratulated Anas on getting married and the holy month of Ramadan.

    - I sent greetings to A.Amer, Khaled Al Faqsh, Mom, Khalo on this wonderful occasion.

    - I finished 3 chapters of the SQL server 2005 training (total 7/17). Beautiful lessons.

    - Read a nice section on physics and Edwin Hubble from "A Short History of Nearyly Everything"

    - Got the refund.

    - I checked the online banking status, registered an account, activated it, and contacted the bank regarding the onilne transfer service activation (activating the phone service in the process).

    -I got Muthaffar's number in order to ask him about PMP requirements.

    - This is day 20 out of 90. I am living with and through the program. Yes Yes Yes.

    - I have acted on my commitment to start studying for MCPD @8:30 am sharp this morning.

No comments: