Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 5




  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

  3. VAKS for financial freedom. Done!

  4. List three reasons why you can be and deserve to be wealthy:

    - I am an excellent money manager. I bought a software specifically designed for the JARS system. And I made it a very deeply instilled habit to use it on a daily basis to manage my money.

    - I am a perseverent learner. I love to read and learn and apply what I learn.

    - I am at a golden era of my life right now. Begining my life with the amazing powerful knowledge of the Millionaire Mind Intensive. Almost all my daily and monthly expenses are super-minimized. I am learning about and starting to build passive online income streams. I am willing to put the effort into it no matter what.

  5. Acknowledging my successes for today:

    - Booked a weekend trip to the Failaka Island as my play item for this month. YAY the boat leaves tomorrow. (My first time in all the 15 years I've lived here in Kuwait)

    - Bought rubber bands for aversion therapy.

    - Finished 100 of 1000 pages for the next MCPD exam.

    - Packed and prepared some nice fresh food for the trip.

    - Prepared the play budget for all the fun that I plan on having.

    - Learned a little bit more about frying frozen french fries.

    - Sent a 6-days early birthday message to my most favourite teacher ever.

    - Backing up another 30 gigs of my precious data.

No comments: