Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 4




  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations... Done

  2. Deposit to FFA. Done
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth. Done!
  4. Describe how you hep people; the benefits your product, service or job has for others:

    I add value to our team by utilizing the best of technology and system power to serve the businesse's highest interests. I am a continuous perseverent learner. Staying on the top of my game (Professional Development) to always over-deliver and provide the best value to the team. I am very calm at work even during workplace storms. I understand what is required and perform it regardless of personal particularities. I am very quick at discovering and correcting mistakes in program logic. I utilize the latest of web technologies. I am getting certified by Microsoft to materialize the solid proof of my business value. I am moving in the direction of providing value through Virual Real Estate. Quality content for the curious reader. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
  5. My successes for today:

    - I finished 52 of 1000 pages in preperation for the next MCPD exam.

    - I sent my dad's contract to the translator to be translated into English.

    - I did a double check on Employee Attendance for July and corrected many manual mistakes based on my granular system.

    - I finished and debugged the returns module that gives management visibility on products that are being returned.

    - I have figured out my play item for the month. Went physically and figured out the lcoation where tours gather and head out. (YAY YAY for the weekend).

    - Engaged in some Giving in Gratitude activity.

    - Backing up over 60 Gb of my valuable data.

No comments: