Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wealth Conditioning - Day 26


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Big Dream. "I am driving my latest luxurious Lexus"
  4. References for Ability and Deservedness:

    - I am an excellent money manager.

    - I am an excellent continuous learner and I learn from the best.

    - I keep my word. When I say something it happens. My word is law in the universe.
  5. My wonderful successes for today:

    - I read over 30 pages of 1000 for the next MCPD exam. Total so far is 652. (That's 65% YAY:-)

    - Figured out the way to use our SMTP to send out emails from the web application.

    - Watched over 10 tutorials on After Effects from Video Copilot. Total so far is 20 out of 65. Yes yes Yes.

    - Lent dad my laptop to use for internet information search.

    - Helped tidy up the kitchen.

    - Shared my excitment over the new website with dad. Acknowledging all the successes all the way.

    - Recognized a very long-time neighbour that we haven't seen for very very long in the mosque and greeted him very warmly. Re-introduced him to my dad. And I actually remembered his name.

No comments: