Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 14


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for BIG dream. Done!
  4. List 10 thing/people you are grateful for in your life now:

    - Salah Al-Mahdi, ex-pesident of our club. He helps me and is guiding me on my role as a club president.

    - The VAKS process. It feels so powerful and mind-penetrating.

    - My breathing. Every breath is an act of giving. It's a generous blissful gift.

    - My Kindle 2. I love it. Makes reading much more enjoyable.

    - My fancy Dell laptop. Very stylish, slick, and sleek.

    - Miss Dorothy. Thank you so much for all the love and guidance.

    - My paraliminal tracks. So transformative and relaxing.

    - My TruSage program. Very brief very simple very effective. Every day for very few powerful minutes.

    - My 600 Gb Western Digital USB hard drive I can back up whatever I want.

    - My "Thank you for sharing" accepting and loving response to my mind-fric.

    Choose one and describe "why" you are grateful for it:

    Miss Dorothy. You opened my heart before anyone else to the vitality of loving kindness. You opened my eyes before anyone else to the consuming vastness of our existence beyond our physical bodies. I feel very grateful for all the intospective and enlightening discussions we had in your wonderful organized, decorative office. Thank you for the gift of TMI Gateway Voyage. I feel blessed to have known you. Thank you Thank yu thank you.
  5. Beautiful Successes I Enjoyed Today:

    - Read an amusing section on Chemistry from "A Short History of Nearly Everything" (23% finished)

    - Took the action of becoming a platinum member of AffiliateJump.com despite the incoveience.

    - Contacted their support team regarding the nature of the offer links.

    - Finished over 70 pages of 1000 for my next MCPD exam. Total so far is 373.

    -Put the old newspaper outside. Put up a new bag for the upcoming ones.

    - Gave my scalp a wonderful soothing lemonade massage (^_^)

    - Finished week 2 of the MMI 90-days program (16% !) and is a 1000% commited to living by it for the rest of it and beyond. (Thumbs Up!)

    - Finished all typing of information for Toro Apps. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Discovered and learned how to do Remote Desktop Connections in Windows Vista. :D

    - Depositing 2 new commitments in my "No Matter What" box. Yes Yes Yes!

No comments: