Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 27

1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

3. VAKS for current or Short-term desire. Done! "I am an excellent MCPD web developer"

4. Act in spite of: "I will prepare my speech and rehearse at least three times before Iftar time tomorrow"

5. Beautiful Successes I had today:
- Sent over 20 personalized emails to invite my friends to our next toastmasters meeting.

- Watched two Tony Robbins interviews (with John Reese and Frank Kern)

- Appreciated the sweet delicious food Rasha prepared for us on Iftar.

- Helped Ammar with his mobile phone problem.

- Made Haya laugh.

- Creating lots of new friends back in my hometown Syria.

- Gave my scalp a very refreshing lemonade massage. Yes Yes Yes.

- Depositing another commitment into my "No Matter What" box.

No comments: