Monday, August 17, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 16


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around money and wealth:
    "Money Loves Me And I Love Money"
  4. Purposes for Money:

    - Super-empowering myself with the best of education. Taking the best courses and seminars from the best experts and trainers.

    - Becoming a professor in college to transfer my knowledge and inspire generations to live up their dreams.

    - Travelling the world. Seeing in my life the most beautiful of places. A new place everytime. A fresh look into the world two or three times every year.

    - Expanding as a person. Training myself to be unstoppable. Immersing -to the point of no going back- in the energy of I Will Not Be Denied. A Frickn' Warrior.

    - Supporting those in need at the highest level I reach.

    - Buying mom and dad a beautiful house in Syria for their golden years.

    - Focusing my mind on harmonizing the wealh into all areas of my life (Physical, emotional, mental, financial, spiritual).

    - Having multiple several honeymoons with my love over the course of a fulfilling lifetime.

    - True connection to the Supreme Being.

    - Handling my children's college education.

    Expanding as a person is the most important to me becuase it's who I'm becoming in the process that is the target I'm after. It's more important than all the possessions and toys I get to have (That's just gravy). I shift my consciousness into new levels of awareness. I find faculties that exist within me that I never knew existed before. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
  5. Beautiful Successes I had today:

    - Installed windows XP on my laptop to demonstrate the ordering system.

    - Learned about embedding resources into a server control.

    - Charged another couple of my AAA batteries and replaced the one in my MP3.

    - Went down to the grocere just to get change for my FFA. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Loaded the half Enlightened Wealth Training into my mp3 for the automobile university sessions.

    - Headed tonight's toastmaster meeting as president for the second time very successfully.

    - Went up on stage for the Table Topics despite the mind chatter.

    - Accepted a last-minute change in roles.

    - Created a Google calendar to provide visiblilty over speeches and speakers, abbreviated the url, made it public, and shared it with our members.

    - Added next meetings information into it during the meeting.

    - Had very little food today to keep my body light.

    - Was very detailed in evaluating the speaker and learned alot from the experience.

    -Added deletion capabilities to the ordering system and fixed the validation summary.

    - Installed VMWare on my laptop for virtualization purposes.

    -Said thank you to my dad for his effort today in bringing my degree to me.

    -Took time to get clear on one toastmaster's comment regarding the meeting.

    -Accepted the challenge to speak in competetion with and advance speech.

No comments: