Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 7

1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!

2. Deposit to FFA. Done!

3. VAKS for current desire. Done!

4. List 10 things/people you are grateful for now:

- I am grateful for the amazing knowledge of the MMI money management system. Thank you.

- I am grateful fo rmy amazing linguistic ability that allows me to access the widest portal of information through English books and communicate very fluently using the world's most popular language.

- I am so happy and grateful now for my wonderful touch typing skill which allows me to type at very high speeds without looking at the keyboard.

- I am so eternally grateful now for my Kindle (Kin Doll). A lovely educational toy that I am in love with.

- Thank you so much for my Cowon D2 Media Player that allows me to play FLAC files, meditation tracks, relaxation tracks, and paraliminals.

- Thank you so much for my new slim thin mobile phone. Sexy, light, and reliable.

- Thanks an eternity for my new Dell XPS Studio Laptop. Thank you. Thank You. Thank YOu.

- Thank you very much for this trip to Failaka. It was an amazing boost to my soul's playfulness.

- I am so happy and grateful now for my lovely job. Very autonomous. Responsible for technology. Creating solutions for the business.

- Thank you very much for the amazing circle of support I have in Facebook. I APPRECIATE it very much.

Choose one and describe "why" you are grateful for it. How it makes you feel:

My Kindle 2. I love it so much because I am a book hugger. Now I can be a library hugger. I can carry with me a library of over 1000 books in my back pack and my back would still be perfectly fine. I can look up any new word I don't know the meaning of on the spot. I can read multiple books in paralell changing from one to the other very quickly. I feel so blessed so lucky to have had this gadget. I have already finished 2 books. I feel very grateful because it makes me want to read more and more. I feel very satisfied because I could afford to have it. I feel open and receptive since this is one my play items that I got to have using the MMI system.

5. My successes for today:

- I have taken another hour of the amazing JetSki and allowed my soul to soar in the ocean. Very speedy.

- Let myself not do that much during this vacation and not feel guilty because it's a time designated for myself and myself only.

- Went into the captains room on our way back to behold the beauty of equipment at the control panel despite the fact that nobody left their seets during the trip. Have seen the amazing thoughts-vanishing beauty of the sunlight reflection on the sea. It's magical.

- Went back to change my camera's batteries despite not feeling like it. I took wonderful pictures of the sea before we arrived back at the harbour.

- Had lunch brought to my bed and ate it while watching TV. Completely nurturing myself in and out. Thank you Thank You Thank You.

- Woke up in the middle of the night merely to do this powerful daily exercise.

- Have commited to the program for a week now and is 1000% commiting to living the rest of it.

No comments: