Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 17

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit To FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for Financial Freedom. Done!
  4. Visualization:

    I see myself in front of Niagara falls. The thunder-roaring sound of the water mesmerises me. I'm completely consumed by the majestic enormous sudden beauty of it. I smell the gently cold and humid air sprinkled with its water. I feel love and connection to the Divine. My hand is holding the metal barrier between me and the scene.I hug my partner in union with nature. We both breathe deeply and in sync with each other.
  5. My Beautiful Successes for Today:

    - Gave myself a healthy dose of self-love. (You can never have too much of it)

    - Went to the beautiful gathering with my dars brothers.

    - Picked up the cards for my three new jars (EDU, GIV, and LTSS).

    - Applied for the prepaid credit card.

    - Greeted my friend and ex-coleague, Abu Humam Al-Faqsh. Took his number to stay in touch.

    - Took the time to change the pin on my three cards.

    - Started listening to the first session of the enlightened wealth training.

    - Welcomed samer back into our dars.

    -understood my dad's subtleness when he asked if the computer is too loud for me, while he meant to imply he wanted me to lower the volume for him.

    - Discovered the amazing After Effects Tutorials on www.videocopilot.net and am getting them. Very cool, helpful, and effective.

    - Following up on my new-found old passion for computer arts.

No comments: