Monday, August 3, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 2

Day --2

  1. Attiudes of Wealth Declarations.
  2. Deposit to FFA.
  3. VAKS for Big Dream.
  4. Why I desire more money (purposes for money):

    - I have to grow as a person in order to grow financially. The personal growth that I gain alone is well worth it.

    - I will be able to travel the world. Wherever I want, whenever I want, however I want.

    - I will have more power to do good. To help people and to support those in need.

    - I will fund my education both formal and otherwise which will help me grow exponentially.

    - Having the freedom to spend more time with those I love (including myself).

    - Doing what I love and getting more rich doing it.

    - Outsourcing more and more to spend time on more important things.

    - Inspire others that anyone can make Financial Freedom happen. If I can make it, anyone can. If Trump can, I can.

    - Going to alot more seminars, courses, retreats, and personal growth events.

    - Being in touch with the universe. The universe is abundant, and the only way for me to be truly and higly connected to it is by allowing abundance to flow to me.
  5. Choose one item and describe why it's important and how it makes you feel:

    - Travelling the world is very important because it allows me to see more and more of the wonders of the universe. It flashes the mind with massive sudden beauty and facilitates immediate presence. I love to energy of green because it's so calming and mesmerizing. Going into nature reminds me of my true unconditioned nature. Going into nature reminds me of abundance before human egoic inturruption. Going into nature reminds me of the oness of all. I feel grateful for all that is. I feel beauty surrounds me wherever I go. I feel connected to God. I feel awe and wonder because there's always so much more to explore.
  6. Did the 15th Row and Last-Row perspective exercise.
  7. My Successes for Today:

    - Updated our company's products database with about 22 new products.

    - Headed Al-Koot Toastmasters club meeting as a president for the first time.

    - Accepted to be the general evaluator for the meeting on a very short notice. (my first time).

    - Participated in table topics in spite of fear. (My table topic was about a date with Cameron Diyaz that ends up in Fear Factor)

    - Moved my mom's car out of the parking so that I can put mine -since she's out of town for about 40 days- despite not being totally comfortable doing that.

    -Created an Excel sales order form for our company with all the products in it.

    - Looked the grocerer in the eye when he handed me the items, smiled, said thank you, and meant it.

    - Asked another one of my friends to be an accountability partner for this program.

    -Realized I had no toothpaste late at night before bedtime, and still went down and walked to the co-operative society, bought one, came back, and brushed my teeth despite the inconvenience.

No comments: