Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wealth Conditioning - Day 25

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKs for financial freedom. Done!
  4. Belief in Value:

    I help people find the best centralized solutions for data presentation, data analysis, and decision support. I help the decision maker make the best decision based on timely accurate and relevant data. I utlilize the technologies of the web, database, programming and graphics to to put together one package (very likely a website or a web application) that has an all-in-one interface or dashboard that will measure your performance and give you signals or indicators on where you might want to improve. I am a continuous learner non-stop. I am also adding computer arts and motion pictures to my skill set so that I combine logic with artistry. Pretty massive value to any company or ventrue in business and in life.
  5. Successes I Enjoyed today:

    - I ordered 3 tubs of Supreme Greens in congruence with my extreme self-care. To my continued health and vibrancy. Yes Yes Yes.

    - I had a very nice lunch with dad in Mais El Ghanem.

    - I shared with dad a session of Enlightened Wealth Training while on our way home.

    - Drove him to the mechanic where his car was.

    - Expressed my happiness and gratitude for a very fresh day in which I felt very alert despite fasting.

    - Announced in cheerfulness the launch of our website and created 5 email accounts for our team.

    - Watched 7 tutorials from Video Copilot on using After Effects in order to add computer arts to my arsenal. Pretty awesome stuff. Yes yes yes.

    - Transfering the other half of the enlightened wealth training to my mp3 player.

    - My Money magnet (FFA) is full (it's actually overflowing with money). That has never happened before. I am an excellent and enthusiastic money magnet. Yes Yes Yes.

    - Had a great laugh with Ahmad Gamal.

    - Read over 15 pages of 1000 for the next MCPD exam. Total so far is 615.


    Good Night. God Bless!

No comments: