Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 12


  1. Attitudes of Wealth Declarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. FFA for supportive belief around money and wealth. Done!
  4. Why I can be and deserve to be rich and successful:

    - I am an ongoing non-stop learner. I always learn something new and valuable everyday.

    - I am an excellent money manager. I manage and handle money very well. I plan and master my spending and work on creating streams of passive income.

    - My "No Matter What" super power is growing. I will do whatever it takes.

    - I provide tremendous value for other people's lives.

    - I deserve to be rich because it's who I am. I am wealth and abundance. I am.

    - I a open and receptive to all the universe has to offer me now.
  5. My Wonderful Successes for Today:

    - Took a quick comprehensive tour of CSS and appreciated its beauty.

    - Enhanced the algorithm for the autocomplete part of my system significantly and added animation to it.

    - Picked my dad from the airport and had a really cheerful conversation with him on the way home.

    - Had a nice dinner with my dad.

    - Gave him my token of appreciation.

    - Introduced him to what I am doing (Wealth Conditioning) and the progress I have made so far. Now he knows that he's gonna be hearing some declarations every night and knows why. I have his support on my side.

    - Acknowledged many of the great successes I had during the period he wasn't here.

    - Depositing another commitment into my "No Matter What" Box.

    - Took the time to attach a personal note to my dad's gift.

    - Still musing at the power of LINQ. I discovered that it's not only used for queries. You can also use it for CRUD. Awesome.

No comments: