Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wealth Conditioning -- Day 28

  1. Attitudes of Wealth Decalarations. Done!
  2. Deposit to FFA. Done!
  3. VAKS for supportive belief around wealth and money. "Iam a Money Magnet!"
  4. Attitude of Gratitude:

    - I am grateful for all the money that I have now.

    - Thank you so much for my wonderfuljl typing speed which makes my development efforts much more expedited.

    - Thank you so uch for this beautiful stylish laptop that I am typing on right now. I love you.

    - I am eternally grateful now, fo all the experiences and learning that I receiv from you every day.

    - Thank you tons and hectares for RosettaStone. I have been quite familiar with Spanish through it.

    - Thank you so much for helping me and channeling inspirations for my next speech.

    - Thank you so much for Dr. Hameed Al-Qaheri. He has challenged me and put me the my furthest edge of skill development and dicipline.

    - Thank you so much for Grandma. She believed in me the very first moment she set sight on my infant face.

    - Thank you so much for Duha. Her smile, laughter, and sense of humor makes my day almost every day.

    - Thank you tons and hectares for the awesome number of guests/friends who are coming to listen to my speech, support me, and feed their curiosity about toastmasters.

    - I am very happy and grateful now that I have listened to Tony Robbins interview with John Rheese and I'm actually getting one of his products.

    Speak about one:

    I am specifically grateful for Dr. Hameed. If I had a second father, it would be him. He makes me feel very special in his own way. Out of all the hunderds of students, he recognized me, he nurtured me, and he kept on pushing me to my best. He knew I could do things I didn't know about. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't know for sure that within less than 2 months from now, I will become an official MCPD. No doubt. Thank you Thank You Thank You.
  5. My successes for today:

    - Kept my commitment of changing Daily FFA into major.

    -Kept my commitment about rehearsing three times before Iftar.

    - Got more and more friends to come to the meeting.

    - Watched 5 more Andrew Kramer After Effects tutorials. Awesome.

    - Read a section on Asteroids from "A Brief History ..."

    - Enjoyed the humming exercise.

No comments: